The following documents are required to be emailed to me should you wish to apply for any eta Distance Learning offerings available above.
(All Documents must be certified at a Police Station, Post Office or Commissioner of Oaths and must not be older than 3 months old).
To apply I need you to please email me the below documents so I can process your application:
- Certified copy of the applicant’s identity document.
- Certified copy of the identity document of the person paying the account.
- Certified Senior or School Leaving Certificate (Matric, NSC, GCSE) as issued by the relevant Education Department or Highest Qualification Achieved.
- Any relevant disability or medical documents.
- Proof of address.
- In the email please specify the course you wish to apply for in the subject line.
- Year of Matriculation and Highschool attended.
NB: (Certified Documents not older than 3 months old)
Once you have emailed me your documents I will process your application for you and you will receive acceptance within 48-72 hours.
Please visit the below links to see eta Distance Learning Sports Qualifications and Courses we have:
Please take a moment to have a look at our eta Online video for more information about studying with us.
Should you require any additional information regarding eta Distance Learning or If you need assistance applying, please do not hesitate to contact me so I can get you on board.
Whatsapp Number: +27 81 473 6956