Learn the fundamentals of Movement & Mobility and how to incorporate them into your personal training practice. It is intended for continued professional development (CPD) for qualified fitness and
sport coaching professionals.
This course is for you if you are passionate about fitness and currently work in the fitness industry and love learning about new methods of training.
The course is recognised by the Register of Exercise Professionals South Africa (REPSSA). REPSSA is part of ICREPS; an international confederation of registers for exercise professionals which operates world-wide, allowing members to work anywhere in the world.
In this course you will learn how to develop strength, flexibility and dynamic movement. Reflecting on wild animals’ abilities to instinctively use their bodies to execute their attacks, this course will teach you how to mimic these movements and train your body to be ‘primal’.
Incorporating primal movements into your clients’ workouts can have a massive impact, benefitting their fitness and drastically improving their training response.
– Demonstrate knowledge of the science of training Movement & Mobility
– Apply the different Movement & Mobility training fundamentals
– Implement different Movement & Mobility exercises
– Demonstrate knowledge of the different muscles & joints used in training
– Demonstrate ability to coach Movement & Mobility exercises and workouts
Movement and mobility specialist training manual
Applicants should have a valid NQF level 4 fitness qualification.
Performance Division Courses are offered online (International)
Movement and mobility coach