THIS COMMUNICATION DOES NOT APPLY TO DISTANCE STUDENTS, IT ONLY APPLIES TO FULL TIME STUDENTS WHO ARE REGISTERED TO A CAMPUS
Dear Students and Staff,
The President’s announcement on Thursday 9th April to extend the lock down by another two weeks means that, with immediate effect, we manage our teaching and learning remotely. Our students learning stays on track and so does our teaching. We must all support each other, survive this time, then thrive when it’s over.
Tuition (theory and practical) will be offered remotely, through eta Connect from Monday 20th April. Students can use any smart device available to them to continue their learning, during this period. Each faculty member will be contacting their students from today Tuesday 14th April, using all contact means possible to ensure that students are able to access eta Connect and resume their studies.
Students are also encouraged to contact their faculty and make sure they are ready to begin on the 20th April. In essence students’ activities and staff responsibilities are as follows:
1. Faculty contact their students from today – Tuesday 14th April.
2. Between 14th and 20th April, staff and students make sure they are ready to get going from Monday 20th April.
3. Term 2 runs from Monday 20th April until mid-year break on the 15th June 2020.
4. Semester 1 assessments are ongoing so students MUST engage with all their learning activities on eta Connect.
5. Mid-year break is reduced and runs from 15th June to 28 June 2020.
We will continue to update all staff and students via our website and eta Connect.
National Operations Manager